SP+ Marketing Services
With a broad set of multi-channel marketing programs, SP+ provides dynamic marketing solutions to meet your needs and obtain results.
Understanding the importance of direct-to-consumer marketing to support your business, SP+ Marketing Services connects you to an experienced marketing team capable of supporting a full range of marketing capabilities. Our team uses advanced system platforms, current technologies, and industry best practice that make this crucial step easy, effective, and hassle-free.
Using today’s integrated digital marketing programs to transform consumers into customers.
Developing dynamic creatives for location signage, digital marketing, and traditional marketing collateral that drives business performance.
Website Design & Development
Generating engaging website destinations that educate and inform customers to deliver online sales and drive traffic to client facilities.
Our Marketing Services connects you to comprehensive digital marketing services that help drive traffic and revenue to your facilities.
These services include:
- Paid and organic search marketing programs
- Local listing integrated with Apple and Google maps and directory placement
- Social media ads, including locations associated with events, activities, and destinations
- Email marketing with Parking.com branded and custom client branding
- Geofencing of competitor lots
- Target marketing with specific offers.
- Partner programs with local businesses, sponsors, and employee parking programs
- Third- party navigation app integration to drive parkers using navigation to get to their destinations.
With detailed locations listings, dedicated location landing pages, onsite search, promotional offers as well as event and destination-specific capabilities, Parking.com delivers an enhanced consumer platform that can be used to promote and sell parking.
We own and operate one of the most memorable and customer-friendly consumer websites in the transportation industry: Parking.com.
With detailed locations listings, dedicated location landing pages, onsite search, promotional offers as well as event and destination-specific capabilities, Parking.com delivers an enhanced consumer platform you can use to promote and sell parking.
If you need a more customized approach, our Marketing Team can work with you to design and develop a tailored website exclusively for your property. All sites are mobile-optimized.
For many parkers, it’s comforting to know a spot is waiting for them when they reach their destination. For clients, online sales can be a source of incremental guaranteed revenue. Whether you use Parking.com or a customized platform, we help you leverage pre-purchase options and capture this revenue.
Our pre-pay purchase solutions are computer and mobile-friendly via Sphere™ Commerce, part of our Sphere technology platform. This innovative technology increases revenue and decreases costs while creating a seamless, flexible payment experience for your users.
Over the years we have managed transportation and parking operations at some of the highest profile events and venues.
Please list cities and states in preferred order to highlight locations. This should be a sample list of clients you are comfortable displaying:
SP+ GAMEDAY has provided transportation management services for the world’s most complex events and venues:
WORLD CLASS EVENTS
- Super Bowl XXXIII – LVIII (1999 – Present)
- College Football Playoffs (2014 – Present)
- Austin City Limits (2022 – Present)
- Two Step Inn (2023 – Present)
- Railbird (2023 – Present)
- World Rowing Championships 2017
- NBA All-Star Game (2016 – 2019)
- 2015 Special Olympics World Games
- 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup Canada 2014
- 2012 London Summer Olympics
- 2012 Republican National Convention
- NHL All-Star Game (2011 – 2016)
- NCAA Men’s Final Four (2011 – 2016)
- NCAA Women’s Final Four (2011 – 2016)
- Daytona 500 (2004 – 2019)
- City of Glendale, AZ; University of Phoenix Stadium (2006-Present)
- Camping World Bowl (Orlando) (1994-Present)
- Citrus Bowl (Orlando) (1994-Present)
- University of Florida (2001-Present)
- 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics
- 2010 World Equestrian Games (Lexington, KY)
- 2008 NCAA Women’s Final Four (Tampa Bay, FL)
- 2009 NCAA Men’s Final Four (Detroit, MI)
- 2007 & 2009 Men’s Gold Cup (Various U.S. Cities)
- 2008 World Market Center, (Las Vegas)
- 2006 Winter Olympic Games Consultant (Torino, Italy)
2005 Presidential Inauguration (Washington, DC)
2004 G8 Summit (Sea Island, GA)
2004 Summer Olympic Games Consultant (Athens, GA)
2004 World War II Memorial Dedication Ceremony (Washington, DC)
2004 & 2005 Major League Baseball All-Star Games (Houston, TX & Detroit, MI)
2002 Salt Lake Winter Olympics
SP+ currently operates the parking management for the following venues:
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Met Life Stadium
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Paul Brown Stadium
- Soldier Field
- Hollywood Park/SoFi Stadium
NCAA FOOTBALL STADIUMS
- Baylor University McLane Stadium
- Georgia State University (Mercedes Benz Stadium)
- Oregon State University Reser Stadium
- Temple University (Lincoln Financial Field)
- Tulane University Yulman Stadium
- University of Tulsa Chapman Stadium
- Northwestern University Ryan Field
- Penn State University Beaver Stadium
MAJOR SPORTS STADIUMS, BALLPARKS AND ARENAS
- Camping World Stadium
- Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Busch Stadium
- Citizens Bank Park
- Coors Field
- MAPFRE Stadium
- Dodger Stadium
- Great American Ballpark
- Madison Square Garden
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Red Bull Arena
- Dignity Health Sports Park
- Talen Energy Stadium
- SeatGeek Stadium
- United Center
- Guaranteed Rate Field
- Wells Fargo Center
THEATERS, PERFORMING ARTS CENTERS, CONVENTION CENTERS AND AMPHITHEATERS
- Birmingham Jefferson Civic Complex & Convention Center
- Anaheim Convention Center
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Dolby Theatre
- San Jose Convention Center
- Santa Monica Civic Auditorium
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Chicago Museum Campus
- McCormick Place Convention Center
- Churchill Downs
- T Mobile Arena
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Carnegie Hall
- Lincoln Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
We’re in your neighborhood
View our schedule of upcoming hiring events happening in cities across the US
Delivering incremental occupancy and revenue generation opportunities for clients
Through the use of digital and non-digital strategies and tactics, the SP+ Marketing Services team can identify opportunities that assist clients in generating increased occupancy and additional revenue. See how we can help your location grow.