SP+ sets itself apart in the aviation industry by managing airport operations through a dedicated Airport Services division with over 65 years of airport-specific parking experience.
SP+ Airport Services is a talented team of industry experts committed to making every moment matter for a world on the go. We use our extensive knowledge and expertise to create comprehensive airport parking systems, including Parking Management, Transportation Shuttle Operations and Fleet Management, Ground Transportation, In-Terminal Guest Services, and Luggage Logistics and Baggage Management.
Enhanced Airport Operations
Improving operations to ensure efficient and effective movement of vehicles and people.
Streamlined Customer Journeys
Delivering stress-free customer journeys inside the terminal and out.
Implementing innovative technology that improves the parking, curbside, and in-terminal experiences.
Solutions that support our aviation clients and their customers.
We operate airport parking facilities that efficiently accommodate travelers, even during the busiest travel seasons. We have a proven track record of identifying operating efficiencies, reducing expenses, increasing revenues, and enhancing the customer experience.
Our high standards for staff appearance and courtesy, facility maintenance, and overall safety help ease travel stress, while our ability to support technology and automation promotes consistent collections and reliable revenues.
To ensure operations run effectively, we partner with parking design consultants on traffic analyses and recommendations for parking layout, canopy and graphic design, lighting, and signage. We continually look for opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and customer service.
Our wide array of vehicle and service options allow us to provide the most effective and efficient transportation solution for any airport’s needs. Whether fixed route or on-demand service, transit-style or cutaways, we run hundreds of shuttle buses in airports across the country.
After assessing the airport’s transportation needs, we help you with fleet procurement and vehicle integration. We ensure buses are equipped with the latest safety and communications systems and continually monitor them for future upgrades. Our state-of-the-art preventative maintenance programs maximize fleet life and minimize long-term costs.
Our Bags® solutions reduce pain points at the terminal for both airport and cruise port operations, making travel easier™ and eliminating stress for travelers, airports and airlines. The Bags technology platform delivers streamlined baggage and remote airline check-in, as well as supporting in-terminal movement. With Curbside Concierge™ and Remote Airline Check-In, travelers can check their bags and obtain their boarding pass at the curb, in a parking lot, at the consolidated rental car center or at a transportation center.
Our services also include Airport Bag Drop, Bags VIP Luggage Delivery, Delayed Luggage Delivery, Baggage Trucking Management, Federal Inspection Services, Skycap, Wheelchair Services and Baggage Services Offices.
The Bags® skycap and wheelchair services deliver cost-effective terminal solutions providing a unified service experience for all travelers. Bags® reinvents wheelchair services by using a holistic operations platform to monitor, create and assign SSRs, provide work order histories, and real-time performance metrics and cost control while enhancing guest experiences. Its proprietary technology, and metric-driven staffing models increase skycap efficiency as well as allows us to offer bundled services for added savings.
In our parking and shuttle operations, our Sphere platform allows clients to remove outdated operational infrastructure and replace it with advanced low-cost technology that improves facility operations and user experiences. The platform includes:
- Sphere™ iQ for business intelligence
- Sphere™ Commerce for streamlined at-facility access and payments
- Sphere Remote™ for remote management with reduced staffing
- Sphere custom for front end consumer portals
- Sphere™ Enforcement for ensuring revenue capture.
Our industry-leading, AeroParker reservation platform allows you to capture revenue before the traveler leaves their home. Through feature rich front-end customer interfaces and back-end financial tracking and reporting systems, you can capture and monitor reservations, streamlining operations and enhancing financial management. Our dynamic pricing capabilities allow you to monitor demand and adjust pricing resulting in incremental revenue based on occupancy and demand.
The Bags technology platform streamlines baggage and remote airline check-in and supports in-terminal movement. With Curbside Concierge™ and Remote Airline Check-In, travelers can check their bags and obtain their boarding pass at the curb, in a parking lot, at the consolidated rental car center or at a transportation center. This eliminates ticket counter congestion inside the terminal and improves the overall traveler experience.
We’ve been providing first-class valet parking services for over 40 years, and currently provide valet parking services at more U.S. airports than any other parking company in America.
We provide end-to-end customer service, which includes greeting customers at the terminal to having their car ready – warmed up or cooled down – to helping them put their luggage in the car. Our team is professional, courteous, and caring.
We understand the challenges involved with managing vehicular and pedestrian traffic at properties with limited sidewalk and curb space. Our experts combine innovation with industry knowledge when designing, managing, and operating curbside management programs. Our curbside management includes:
- taxi and commercial vehicle lot management
- taxi starter services
- on-demand and shared ride
- van and limousine dispatching services
- customer service support at ground transportation information booths.
Our SP+ Facility Maintenance team offers a wide range of cleaning, painting, and repair services to keep airport parking facilities looking crisp and appealing. We set meticulous standards for our parking facilities and use carefully developed, strictly enforced monitoring systems to keep them in peak shape.
Our Facility Maintenance services menu includes:
- power sweeping and washing
- painting and striping
- cleanup services
- concrete and asphalt repairs
- parking facility maintenance
- environmental compliance
- state-of-the-art equipment and technology
We strive to provide airport travelers and personnel with safe and secure parking facilities. We use our expertise to make recommendations and install state-of-the-art integrated security technology to provide 24-hour monitoring of airport parking facilities. In selected markets, we also offer security officers and patrol services.
Our Safety & Security services menu includes:
- integrated security systems
- bicycle, foot and vehicle patrols
- risk management reviews
- vehicle escort services
- CTPAT compliant facilities
SP+ Airport Services can provide custom solutions to meet the needs of your customers.
- Austin – Bergstrom International Airport
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
- Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Albuquerque International Sunport
- Bradley International Airport
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Cleveland – Hopkins International Airport
- Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Jacksonville International Airport
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport
- Kansas City International Airport
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Omaha Eppley Airfield
- Palm Beach International Airport
- Portland International Airport
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- William P. Hobby Airport
- Appleton International Airport
- Billings Logan International Airport
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- James M. Cox Dayton International Airport
- El Paso International Airport
- Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keahole
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Hector International Airport (Fargo, ND)
- Joe Foss Field (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Long Island Mac Arthur Airport
- Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport
- Northwest Arkansas National Airport
- Piedmont Triad International Airport
- Portland International Jetport
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- Richmond International Airport
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport
- Springfield – Branson National Airport
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport
- Westchester County Airport
- Wilmington International Airport
- Akron – Canton Regional Airport
- Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport
- Bellingham International Airport
- Bishop International Airport (Flint, MI)
- Canyonlands Regional Airport
- Capital Region International Airport (Lansing, MI)
- Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport
- Cherry Capital Airport (Traverse City, MI)
- Green Bay – Austin Straubel International Airport
- La Crosse Regional Airport
- Laredo International Airport
- Lincoln Airport
- MBS International Airport (Saginaw, MI)
- Mobile Regional Airport
- Niagara Falls International Airport
- Redmond – Roberts Field Airport
- Shreveport Regional Airport
- Tri-Cities Regional Airport
- Wilkes – Barre / Scranton International Airport
We’re in your neighborhood
View our schedule of upcoming hiring events happening in cities across the US